Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

Is one enuf?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lawdeb
I've got trainer wheels

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Is one enuf? Reply with quote

Our daughter has decided she wants a Morry too!! So we found her one and are getting stuck into it to get her on the road. It is another split screen around the 56 vintage, not too sure as the plate is missing. It had a 4k Toyota engine but we have swapped that for a 948 (can hear the howls already!! why did you do that??) coz we want to keep it reasonably standard to minimise unwanted attention from mister plod for a P plater.
It has the usual rust but is in better knick than Oscar. At the moment she (Dorris) is fully naked and on her side waiting for a treatment of POR-15 and a coat of body shultz on the undersides. http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/lawrywilliams/library/Dorris%20the%20Morris

Monk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one. The MM was always billed as a family car so...

I tried to look at your photos but it seemed the link wasn't working, fixed for you now.

See the link elsewhere on the forum about posting pics.

People might question whether you're going backwards but, what the heck, to each their own!

Happy Morrying!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: