Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

rally overview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally ~ Victoria 2017
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Ballard
valued contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: rally overview Reply with quote

Just back from the Rally travelled 2000klms and my car went the best it ever has used no oil and we averaged 7 ltrs per 100klms .
As far as the rally goes it was great to be with "Morris people" including Forum members I met, great to see the Bendigo Swap although we had just two hours, Morris Garages was also great, the trip to Caribbean Gardens from Bendigo was horrid too far and unnecessary .
A far a I am concerned it was just like a small "Show & Shine" I believe there was less than 50 cars . It fell very short of what we got at Albury 2015
Moss Vale 2013 and Pt Macquarie also Brisbane.
Until the Clubs get together and provide a committee to run this event and get back to 4 days at Easter we will have a "Claytons Rally" the rally you have when you are not having a Rally.
Just my thoughts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » National Rally ~ Victoria 2017 All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: