Morris Minor ShopMorris Down Under Forum Forum Index Classic Car Trader

sunday drive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bo grainger
Full Licence

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: sunday drive Reply with quote

Started from home on the gold coast at 615 wentr out through oxenford up to ormeau then out to the bearded dragon then across to beadesert then across to boonah stereo blaring singing away at the top of my lungs thinking hope no one see"s me, but at the same time having a ball taking it all in thinking lifes good,this is what its all about, ventured on to rathdowny, then back up to beadesert across biddadabba to canungra to maudsland, oxenford ,hope island and back to coombabah, covered about 300klms and home by 1100 am forgot to put the sunblock on and very burnt convertibles do that, and now i am in trouble with the minister for finances and fun police anybody keen to do these sort of trips on the gold coast drop me a line i want to do queen mary falls next time as i have done it on the bike but not in the car all in all have had agreat day and had to share it
regards BO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Morris Down Under Forum Forum Index » My Morry All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: